Suikun UI Pre-Alpha
Note: This project is NOT ready for production use. It is still a work in progress.
Copy-pastable UI components built with TailwindCSS and Radix UI.
Suikun UI (or SUI) is a collection of UI components where each has multiple variations.
It is NOT a UI component library, but rather a UI Kit.
I've been developing my own UI components instead of using existing ones. This project aims to unify, standardize and document the roughly-made UI components I've built throughout the years that I've been working on as a web developer and share with the community.
Moreover, I want to make this project customizable as much as possible thus the use of class name aliases.
This documentation is still a work in progress so stay tuned.
- shadcn/ui - being the first to create a UI Kit. Inspired me to finally start this project.
- Radix UI - for creating accessible unstyled UI components in which I used as my primitives.
- TailwindCSS - the utility-first CSS framework that I use.
- Tailwind Variants - for enabling variants with TailwindCSS.
- Vercel - where I deployed my sites.